الخميس، 16 فبراير 2012

Royal Pardon

Her Royal Highness Princess Basmah Bint Saud Bin AbdulAziz pleads to His Majesty Great and Compassionate King Abdullah Bin AbdulAziz and to His Royal Highness the Crown Prince Nayef Bin AbdulAziz and to our wise Government to issue an immediate pardon to my fellow citizen Hamza Kashghari for what he tweeted on his social network page.
Therefore I plea to your merciful kind hearts on this holy Friday night to give your Royal instructions to be carried out without hesitation and not to say it was a foreign agenda that put pressure on your Majesty to do so.
I will call upon your kind hearts to consider Hamza to be the child which he is really, who has strayed from the proper road and repented to what he said.
I am very sure that all the wise and the middle stream Islamists in the whole world will look at you as you really are the King of humanity.
I urge my king in this holy month of the birth of the Prophet Mohammad to be as merciful in reacting the same way as a father would in this holy month where this world needs is wisdom in pardoning each other rather than condemning and this is one of your tributes I would call for.
Your humble servant and daughter
H.R.H Princess Basmah


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق